- What is Impunity
- Struggling for Life Under the Risk of Death:
- Human Rights Defenders in Colombia
- Closing a Gap in International Law
- The International Criminal Court
- Looking for Justice Abroad
- Trials against Argentinian Military in Europe
- Made in America
- The School of the Assassins
- A Convention Against Impunity?
- Know Your Rights!
- What are Human Rights
- International Law 101
- Introduction to International Law
- UN Watch
- Short updates on UN human rights activities
- Assorted News
- Web Review: the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights Site
- Websites at Derechos: The World Organization Against Torture
- Search Engine Tips
- Prisoner's Corner
- Fray Antonio Puigjané
- Assorted Human Rights Tidbits
From the Editors
Welcome to the first issue of Without Impunity. This is the publication where you can find information, news, and opinions about human rights and human rights violations worldwide. It’s also a place where you can learn how to improve your activist skills, find out what is going on in the human rights community, and be inspired to work harder (or begin working for human rights).
Without Impunity is the periodic newsletter of Derechos Human Rights. Derechos works for the respect and promotion of human rights and international humanitarian law all over the world, for the right to privacy and against impunity. We are an on-line based, international organization primarily dedicated to informing the world about human rights and their abuses and helping local NGOs and activists in their work. Derechos is a member of the World Organization Against Torture and the Global Internet Liberty Campaign, and works in close association with several human rights organizations.
Derechos publishes many different materials on human rights (check out our website), including Ko’aga Roñe’eta, an online journal where you can find in-depth articles about human rights issues.
We hope you will enjoy Without Impunity - and that you will help us improve it. We welcome your comments and contributions, as well as letters-to-the-editor.